Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Because I Love You! | AMV |

French Love Phrases - Quotes, Poems and Inspiration
French Love Phrases - Quotes, Poems and Inspiration

Looking for french love phrases and unique ideas for expressing romance?

Love Quotes

I love you in french (je t'aime) are words you are probably already familiar with. So what other french love phrases could you use (that are a bit more original?)

French Love Phrases - Quotes, Poems and Inspiration

For something short and sweet, you could try:

amour de ma vie (love of my life) je t'aime de tout mon coeur (I love you with all my heart); or a toi, pour toujours (yours forever).

Mon cher (referring to guy), ma chère (referring to girl) means my dear; there are some very cute ones too, like ma cocotte (which literally means my hen, but roughly translated is darling, honey, or babe .

Other charming ways to speak to your sweetie is by calling them mon chou (my pastry) or ma puce (my flea).

But maybe you're looking for something that goes much deeper than this (after all...love can be complicated!) French love quotes and french love poems are great sources of inspiration.

You could take french love quotes from famous writers, movies or songs, for example.

Take this one by french romantic novelist George Sand:

Il n'y a qu'un bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'être aimé.

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Or try quoting from Edith Piaf, popular in the 1940s and 1950s for her love songs, such as "La Vie en Rose" (Life through rose coloured glasses:)

Quand il me prend dans les bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose

When he takes me in his arms
and speaks to me softly
I see the world through rose-colored glasses

French love poems are wonderfully romantic and evocative.

You can find all styles of french love poems, depending on what kind of mood you want to convey - happy, passionate, flirtatious, longing, regretful, and so on.

Quoting from french love poems can be a very effective way to express something. Imagine having a romantic weekend in Paris, maybe you're celebrating an anniversary or planning to pop the question. You can whisper words in french or write a romantic letter.

So where do you find these french love poems? The first place to look is the Romantic Movement, which started roughly in the late 18th century. Some of the finest poets who wrote in this style include Victor Hugo, Charles Baudelaire, François-René de Chateaubriand, Alphonse de Lamartine, and Alfred de Musset.

You can visit your local foreign language bookstore, or even do a search for books online. Et voila! You will be wowing your loved one with beautiful french love phrases, in no time!

We'll finish up with a poem by Victor Hugo, considered one of the greatest french romantic poets; together with an English translation:

Aimons toujours ! Aimons encore !
Quand l'amour s'en va, l'espoir fuit.
L'amour, c'est le cri de l'aurore,
L'amour c'est l'hymne de la nuit.

Ce que le flot dit aux rivages,
Ce que le vent dit aux vieux months,
Ce que l'astre dit aux nuages,
C'est le mot ineffable : Aimons !

L'amour fait songer, vivre et croire.
Il a pour réchauffer le coeur,
Un rayon de plus que la gloire,
Et ce rayon c'est le bonheur !

Aime ! qu'on les loue ou les blâme,
Toujours les grand coeurs aimeront :
Joins cette jeunesse de l'âme
A la jeunesse de ton front !

Love always! Love more!
When love is gone, hope escapes us.
Love is the cry of the dawn
Love is the hymn of the night

What the streams say to the shore,
What the wind says to the old mountains,
What the stars say to the clouds,
Is one ineffable word: Love!

Love makes one think, live and believe.
Love warms the heart,
A ray of light more than glory
And this ray is happiness!

Love! whether we praise or blame them
Big hearts will always love:
Join this youth of the soul
To the youth of your brow!

Because I Love You! | AMV | Video Clips.

Duration : 4.62 Mins.


Hey everyone :) Special Thank You ! for 2200 subs, Happy Valentines Day, enjoy & read description :) I'm gonna start off with dedication: There is one special person for me. This AMV, in my opinion my best, is that persons' fault. He gave me inspiration to finally make an AMV about this topic... Not just about friendship, sadness, hapiness, family... like all of my videos. Because of him I made an AMV about love, which I never believed I will. That is why, I am dedicating this AMV to him. I won't say the name, though, but, if he ever watch this, he will know what I'm talking about. In the end, he is the one who was my inspiration... He's one in millon. ;) THEME: Not classical love AMV, with love meaningfull quotes... Four stories, Eight people, different anime, made 1 AMV story here. They all have this in common.: "Girl is always the one being protected, the one who loves her is always there for her and he would always sacrifice for her to live... Aaaaand as a payback she gives him a smile and her love." Pretty story,but.... Are you sure its true? Not all girls dream about just sitting there and waiting to be saved. Not all girls hopelessly wait for the ones they love to go through the worst to rescue them. Some girls... Go and fight for themselves, as well as for their loved ones. Sacrificing? They will never let someone sacrifice for them... Because they want to be the ones who will sacrifice themselves,they are not afraid of death. Even though death can be called ...Love Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes Because I Love You! | AMV |

No comments:

Post a Comment