Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Really Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1

A Really Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1 Tube.

Duration : 4.73 Mins.


Prepare for a musical adventure as Harry and the pals return to school for an additional year of learning shenanigans! Only this season their wizarding world will get switched on its mind once the Dark The almighty returns in the dead to consider his revenge around the Boy Who Resided. "A Really Potter Musical" is definitely an unofficial, fan-made, parody show. "Goin' To Hogwarts" Lyrics (by Darren Criss): HARRY: Underneath these stairs I hear the sneers and feel glares of my cousin, my uncle and my sister. Can't believe how cruel they're also it stings my lighting scar to understand that they may never produce things i want. I understand I do not deserve these stupid rules produced by the Dursleys here on Privet drive. Can't take many of these muggles, but despite our struggles, I am still alive. Im tired of summer time which holding out. Guy, its September, and Im missing the town Hey Its no mystery, theres nothing for me now I gotta return to Hogwarts, I gotta return to school. Gotta get myself to Hogwarts, where everyone knows I am awesome. To magicians and ghouls, and magical monsters, to goblins and ghosts and also to magical feasts. Its everything I really like, and it is everything I want. HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS, I believe I am returning--- I'll see my buddies, gonna laugh 'til we cry take my Firebolt, gonna decide to try heaven Not A Way this season anyone's gonna die, and it is destined to be totally awesome I'll cast some spells, having a flick of my wand defeat the dark arts, yeah take it on! and do all of it with my closest friend ron ...Love Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes A Really Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment