Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beautiful 東方Touhou Unplugged/Classic 86 Cosmos

Beautiful 東方Touhou Unplugged/Classic 86 Cosmos Video Clips.

Duration : 6.22 Mins.


Title: Whitened Lotus...~Piano Artist: kaztora Vocals: lily-an Circle: Liz Triangular Album: Whitened Lotus Original: 感情の摩天楼 ~ Cosmic Mind (Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind) Well, well, I would not have suspected that I'd be having a vocal arrange so soon, and particularly not of Byakuren's theme. Now I'm able to formally say Byakuren and her theme are somewhere not far from my top ten. Scratch that, she is really within my top ten, this type of beautiful and peaceful woman... It isn't surprising, Byakuren's design is very beautiful, god, ZUN, you do not cease to surprise me. To become noted can also be how beautiful Byakuren looks in a few artworks, especially on album covers, I understood, the very first time I saw her that she'd look gorgeous in artworks. Now, now, Irrrve never understood Liz Triangular did such beautiful stuff, I downloaded this since Myon suggested it saying there where nice vocals. I download it, and subsequently factor I hear following a Pirates from the Caribbean x Murasa arrange is that this beautiful track... You will find really 2 arranges, a punchi punchi one which soothing one. "In the quiet heartbeat, all of a sudden it seems like the planet is opening.Inch Seriously, the tool known as "vocal" is really a double-edged axe, utilize it badly also it can backfire, greatly. Utilize it correctly and also you acquire some pretty beautiful, badass, amazing or whatever adjective you need to attribute into it, stuff, take this for instance... haha... I am all teary-eyed... Now, I must say i think I ought to take a look at a number of Liz ...Love Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes Beautiful 東方Touhou Unplugged/Classic 86 Cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment