Monday, February 25, 2013

How to Make Your Eyes Appear Larger

How to Make Your Eyes Appear Larger Tube.

Duration : 14.43 Mins.


Hi my loves ! I have gotten so many emails and messages asking how to do my makeup looks with small, hooded or droopy eyes. This technique will help make your eyes appear larger, longer, or wider !!! Feel free to use some or all of these tricks! Hope you enjoy!! xox Carli How I contour and Highlight my face: www.youtube.com **sorry for my editing mistake in the beginning of me teaching! haha wooooooops Products used: Laura Mercier concealer Maybelline Quad: Strut it Suede MAC Brush: 242, 217, 219224 MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle Maybelline Quad: Strut it Suede Loreal Telescopic Mascara MAC gel liner Maybeline Gel Liner with Brush (Similar) Ardel individual lashes (individual lash starter kit with glue & tweezer) jordana cosmetics lip liner: tawny MAC Lipstick: 'Myth' & 'Coral Berry' What i'm wearing: Earrings: www.ludoraboutique.com.br Blazer H&M Top: Tobi My Website! : www.carlibybel.com NEW Google+ Profile!! Add me! https Come check out my beauty page for quotes & love! www.facebook.com Come say hi !!! I love tweeting! www.twitter.com Instagram: @CarliBel @thefashionbybelLove Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes How to Make Your Eyes Appear Larger

No comments:

Post a Comment