Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I promise it's not goodbye - Chris Cornell

I promise it's not goodbye - Chris Cornell Tube.

Duration : 4.10 Mins.


This is my personal video for this amazing song.... The lyrics are from Rory Dela Rosa, a Chris fan who lost his six years old daughter for a cancer on April 6th, 2008.... and who passed away himself for the same disease on December 11th, 2009. The lyrics are intended as spoken by the little Ainslee, the Rory's daughter, while she try to help her mommy Connie, her little brother Zavier and her daddy Rory to face her death.... In loving memory of the little Ainslee and Rory.... This is what Chris said about this song and his friend Rory, while he was still fighting against his own cancer.... "Thought I should say something about my friend Rory and his amazing poem. I have had a friendship with him by telephone and email for a while now. I was made aware of his story and that he wanted to talk to me because my music had been important to him and his family through what I think of as an unimaginably hard time. After speaking to him I knew we would stay in touch. I think he is an extremely brave man and has been nothing but a gentleman in every conversation we have had, never once complaining even when I know he may be having a bad day. To the contrary, he has sent me messages that have lifted my spirit at times when I was down and without knowing, reminded me how trivial my few troubles really are. What he did to lift my spirits the most was to send me his poem. What I read gave me such a sense of relief that Rory had an insight. A strength and hope that was inspiring beyond ...Love Quotes

Tags: ,Love Quotes I promise it's not goodbye - Chris Cornell

No comments:

Post a Comment