Friday, February 22, 2013

In my opinion for each other. Barlowgirl (with lyrics)

In my opinion for each other. Barlowgirl (with lyrics) Tube.

Duration : 5.33 Mins.


This song is written, because Barlowgirl read a tale in regards to a guy inside a concentration camping. He'd written an estimate on your wall: In my opinion under the sun, even if it isn't shining. In my opinion for each other, even if I do not feel it but in God, even if He's quiet. Dit lied is geschreven, omdat Barlowgirl een verhaal las over een guy in een concentratiekamp. Hij had een tekst op p muur geschreven: Ik geloof in p zon, zelfs als het niet schijnt, ik geloof in liefde, ook als ik het niet voel en ik geloof in God, zelfs als hij stil is.Love Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes In my opinion for each other. Barlowgirl (with lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment