Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Existence - Lyrics

Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Existence - Lyrics Video Clips.

Duration : 3.93 Mins.


--Please Read!!!-- Kid Cudi Soundtrack 2 My Existence Guy around the Moon: The Finish of Day Take a look at my blog: avmist.blogspot.com Lyrics I acquired 99 problems plus they all bitches Wish I had been Jigga guy Care free livin But I am not Shawn Or Martin Louis I am that Cleveland nigga Rollin together Brooklyn boys You are aware how it's when you begin living large I control my very own existence Charles never was in control No sitcom could train Scott Concerning the dram(a) Or perhaps explain the troubles that haunted my mother On The holiday season My mother's Christmas grind Got me the majority of things i wanted how'd you're doing so mother? Huh, she copped the toys I'd have fun with within my room on my own Why he by themself She got two older siblings one hood one good, A completely independent older sister stored me fly when she could However they all did not begin to see the bit of sadness within me Scotty I have got a bit of problems that nobody can easily see And every one of these feelings are pourin' out of me I bring these to the sunshine for you personally It is just right This is actually the soundtrack to my existence The soundtrack to my existence I am super paranoid just like a sixth sense Since my dad died I ain't been right since And That I attempted to piece the puzzle from the world Split an eighth of shrooms so I can tell the world I attempt to consider myself like a sacrifice Simply to show the children they ain't the only real ones up during the night The moon will illuminate my room and shortly I am consumed by my disaster Not so long ago nobody gave a fuck It's all regulated stated and done And my cocks been drawn Now I am within the cut alcohol in ...Love Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Existence - Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment