Monday, February 25, 2013

The Hunger Games Trilogy || Peeta & Katniss ♠ The story of our lives

The Hunger Games Trilogy || Peeta & Katniss ♠ The story of our lives Video Clips.

Duration : 4.35 Mins.


[ WATCH IN HD-1080P, PLEASE! // READ THE DB FOR MORE INFO! ;) ] "They don't know who I really am, and they don't know what I've been through like you do... and I was made for you" Hi everyone! Yeah, I know... I did it again. Sorry for being soooo obsessive lately. =$ It's not just me, I swear... it's this whole Panem-world... and Katniss... and Peeta... and the amazing storyline I guess. *__* I just can't help it. Well, this time I've tried something new... (more, less =P) The idea was to show their overwhelming relationship; how it all started, how they become real survivors, and most importantly, how they fell in love. Quite simple, huh? Editing this video was hard enough with these two... so sadly I had to give up on other characters (except Haymitch maybe... somehow I feel that he is the only one who understands how deep is their need for each other). In the end I focused on Peeta & Katniss. What else? Frequent questions you may ask me: Song: it appears at the end of the video. Films: send me a pm and I'll gladly tell you all the movies I've edited in this... same goes for the voceovers ;) (copyright issues) THG ("Good" quality): you send me a pm, I'm answering you asap. Programs I use: Sony Vegas Pro 9 & Photoshop CS4 Time inverted: a week aprox. (yeah, it's insane... vv") Other social networks: Many of you asked me if you could post my vids on your blogs, tweeters etc... and I'm like "hell yeah, you're the ones who are doing me a favour!". The more, the merrier. ^_ ...Love Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes The Hunger Games Trilogy || Peeta & Katniss ♠ The story of our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment