Friday, February 22, 2013

You Realize My Title, Not My Story.

You Realize My Title, Not My Story. Video Clips.

Duration : 2.88 Mins.


I'd be thankful should you viewed the entire video. I understand this really is a little different, however i wanted to discuss this. I understand i act a little humorous, however i actually want to understand across. It is just rarely which i upload serious videos such as this, yet everyone still produce amazing feedback and that i wanted to express gratitude for your. "You realize our title, not our story. You've probably heard what we have done, not what we have experienced. So save time before you assume and do not judge.." amazing quote to reside by. --------------------------------------------- tweet me your ideas? twitter.com Expect a brand new video a few days ago men. thank you for watching.Love Quotes

Tags: ,Love Quotes You Realize My Title, Not My Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment