Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"The Memo II" by NewTone featuring Stacey King and Derrick Rose

"The Memo II" by NewTone featuring Stacey King and Derrick Rose Tube.

Duration : 2.13 Mins.


This is the sequel to the Stacey King Remix aka "The Memo" ( youtu.be ). Thank you to everyone who watched, enjoyed, and shared the first installment. I hope you guys enjoy this one just as much! Stacey, it was fun meeting you last year and seeing my dreams come true on the jumbotron. Hope you (and your kids!) like this one too! For the MP3, simply subscribe and message me! I'd love to see what all you other video mix makers can do with the song I've arranged. Special shout out to my RealGM fam, Bulls Confidential, Ball Don't Lie, and CBCP CREDITS: Comcast Sports Net, WGN, NBA CONTACTS: @newtoneproducer soundcloud.com/newtoneLove Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes "The Memo II" by NewTone featuring Stacey King and Derrick Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment